Global Crisis, Global Action
Solidarity and funding beyond borders to confront the climate crisis.
Over the last three years, the CLIMA Fund has hosted four online dialogue series hearing from funders and grassroots leaders about the what, why, and how of supporting grassroots climate action globally. We created a space for transparent and deep discussions among funders and grassroots actors about the philanthropic narratives that drive funding decisions, the interrelationship between the COVID and climate crises, and how to fund grassroots internationalisms. We synthesized some of the lessons from these dialogue series into three short videos.
- Lindley Mease, Director, CLIMA Fund
- Crystal Hayling, Executive Director, Libra Foundation
- Jocelyn Velazquez, La Jornada: Se acabaron las Promesas
- Kate Kroeger, Executive Director, Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights
- Chung-Wha Hong, Executive Director, Grassroots International
- Cindy Wiesner, Executive Director, Grassroots Global Justice Alliance